Swapping your morning coffee for an antioxidant-rich matcha green tea latte is a great way to get a morning health boost.
This recipe gives you the PERFECT vegan matcha latte, with all of the delicious matcha flavour in a naturally sweet and soothing drink.
I have no doubt that you will LOVE this recipe – be sure to tag me on Instagram when you make it @aveganvisit 🙂
The Video Recipe :
The Written Recipe :
How To Make The Perfect Matcha Latte
- 250 ml unsweetened dairy free milk
- 10 ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp matcha powder (*see note)
- Put the matcha powder in a saucepan (off the heat) with a little bit of the milk. Stir it well to make a paste and then add the maple syrup.1 tsp matcha powder, 10 ml maple syrup
- Add the rest of your milk and whisk until the matcha is fully dissolved (**see note).250 ml unsweetened dairy free milk
- Heat the mixture gently on the hob until it has warmed through, whisking occasionally. Don’t let the mixture boil.