How to make the PERFECT vegan turmeric latte! This recipe is creamy, sweet and utterly moreish. A deliciously healthy start to your morning.
Turmeric is one of the world’s most incredible foods. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, something we could all do with some more of.
The Video Recipe:
The Written Recipe:
How To Make The PERFECT Turmeric Latte
- 1 tsp turmeric (*see note)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 400 ml dairy free milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100 g coconut cream (the thick, creamy bit at the top of a can (discard the clear liquid))
- Put the turmeric powder, cinnamon and pepper in a saucepan (off the heat) with a little bit of the dairy free milk, stir it well to make a paste and then add the maple syrup.1 tsp turmeric, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 pinch of black pepper, 400 ml dairy free milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the coconut cream and the rest of the dairy free milk to the saucepan. Warm gently (don't boil) and whisk until the turmeric is fully dissolved and the milk is warm through.100 g coconut cream