This is my go-to healthy vegan granola recipe and one that disappears almost as quickly as it’s made! Full to the brim with healthy oats, sweet cranberries, dark chocolate and a generous helping of nuts and seeds, it’ll keep you going until lunch time.
It’s jam-packed with healthy ingredients and naturally sweetened with coconut nectar and a dash of cinnamon. Watch out though, its dangerously addictive!
I have no doubt that you will LOVE this recipe – be sure to tag me on Instagram when you make it @aveganvisit 🙂
The Video Recipe:
The Written Recipe:
Chocolate and Cranberry Granola
- 400 g rolled oats (gluten free)
- 60 g almonds (roughly chopped)
- 60 g cashew nuts (roughly chopped)
- 4 brazil nuts (roughly chopped)
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 40 g flaked almonds
- 40 g coconut flakes
- 30 g hemp seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 15 g lucuma powder (optional but recommended (*see note))
- 100 g coconut oil (melted)
- 100 g coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 g dates (chopped)
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 100 g vegan dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 170°C fan (190°C conventional / 375°F / gas mark 5).
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients until combined.400 g rolled oats, 60 g almonds, 60 g cashew nuts, 4 brazil nuts, 60 g pumpkin seeds, 40 g flaked almonds, 40 g coconut flakes, 30 g hemp seeds, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 15 g lucuma powder
- Add in the wet ingredients and stir to combine.100 g coconut oil, 100 g coconut nectar, 1 tsp vanilla
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking tray and spread it out evenly. Use two trays if necessary because if the mix is too thick on the tray it won’t cook evenly.
- Bake for around 22-25 minutes until the mixture is just starting to colour, stirring half way through.
- Leave to cool on the tray.
- Once the granola is completely cool, transfer it into a large bowl and add the dates, dried cranberries and dark chocolate.60 g dates, 60 g dried cranberries, 100 g vegan dark chocolate
- Store in an air-tight jar.